Friday, June 17, 2011

Launch

Welcome! I am very excited about starting this blog today, I have wanted one for so long and now that I  have one I don't know what to blog about.  I guess I should start by telling you who I am an what this will be about.  My name is Chris I'm sure I don't have to tell you( see huge header I spent all last night designing.)  I am a recent graduate of drexel University.  I received my BS last week,  and am now working on a portfolio for grad school.  I recently picked up oil painting  but my passion is drawing in pencil.  I can do wonders with portraits. FOr the most part everyday or so I will post an image of my original art, or something that I am working on.  Feel free to comment/ hate  all you want.  Todays image is the digital portrait used for the header.  I used adobe illustrator to simplify the shapes in a photograph and create this portrait.  I used it for the header or banner because I thought it matched the style I was going for.  Other than artwork I am an anime and comic freak.  If I'm not in the studio I am somewhere watching Naruto punch someone in the face, or reading about Invincible fighting off an army of clones.   You can read my random blurbs about anime, artwork, and life on twitter or my tumblr http://diduhearmetho.tumblr.com/ ( May contain foul language.)  I hope you enjoy the blog.  You have to excuse the appearance over the next few weeks I'm still working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment