Thursday, September 4, 2014

Instagram request (real1kevs portrait) + Commission work facts

This man reached out to me and said he was a fan of my work.  I was unable to obtain any information from him but he appears to be an aspiring hip hop artist.  I wish him the best of luck.  Now the nitty gritty( Nacho voice).  If you see any of my work and you think " Hey that's dope.  I would like my own custom piece from that guy," feel free to contact me by email CNTBg23@GMail.com.  I am open for commissions of all types.  Prices are very reasonable because I'm broke, and I just want enough to buy me some more ramen and double cheeseburgers.  I start at 25 bucks min.  This will get you a sketch similar to this.  Any color or detailed work will obviously cost more but I am more than willing to negotiate or help out with those low on funds.  I understand the struggle.  Holla at your boy when you see him( or don't).  Oh and don't forget to follow @real1kevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment